IPB

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Team
Rage 94
posté 27/02/2017, 20:50
Message #1

Membre

Groupe : Membres
Inscrit : 27/02/2017
Membre n° 117,908

Hi, I'm portuguese, and i came to france to work. I've been playing airsoft by 6 years in portugal and i want to play airsoft here in france. There's a airsoft team near here? (I live in villeneuve de Duras, near Duras and st foy la grande)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HELIX1408
posté 27/02/2017, 23:43
Message #2

Membre actif

Inscrit : 24/09/2014
Lieu : EPERNON
Membre n° 104,172

CITATION(Rage 94 @ 27/02/2017, 20:50) *
Hi, I'm portuguese, and i came to france to work. I've been playing airsoft by 6 years in portugal and i want to play airsoft here in france. There's a airsoft team near here? (I live in villeneuve de Duras, near Duras and st foy la grande)

Hello RAGE94, I believe that you made a mistake about place to present you. Villeneuve-de-Duras is in the region which is called " New Aquitaine ", "Aquitaine" on the forum.

If you want to find teams in the region where you work, I advise you to look at this site " AIRSOFT MAP ".

I wish good luck to you

(Translate with Reverso)

Bonjour RAGE94, je pense que tu as fait une erreur par rapport à l'emplacement de ta présentation. Villeneuve-de-Duras est dans la région qui se nomme "Nouvelle Aquitaine", "Aquitaine" sur ce forum.

Si tu veux trouver des équipes dans la région où tu travailles, je te conseille de regarder ce site " AIRSOFT MAP ".

Je te souhaite bonne chance.

Retraduit par moi-même...Lol

Ce message a été modifié par HELIX1408 - 01/03/2017, 18:53.

+Quote Post
Moderateur-78
posté 28/02/2017, 07:03
Message #3

Membre actif

Groupe : Désactivé
Inscrit : 06/07/2016
Membre n° 115,127

Bonjour et bienvenue sur France-Airsoft.fr !
Vous êtes libres de poster ici vos commentaires ou vos questions.
Afin d'assurer une bonne compréhension de vos propos, et conformément à l'article V4 de la charte du forum, nous vous demandons de joindre une traduction française à votre message.
Nous vous recommandons l'utilisation de Google Traduction pour traduire notre forum et vos messages.

Hello and welcome to France-Airsoft.fr !
Please feel free to submit any comment or question you may have.
To ensure basic understanding, we ask that you provide a french translation along with your original message, thereby complying to rule V4 of the forum rules.
We recommend using Google Translation to translate our forum and your messages.

+Quote Post
TERMINATOR COMMA...
posté 02/09/2018, 08:53
Message #4

Membre

Inscrit : 30/06/2018
Lieu : 33660 GOURS
Membre n° 129,332

CITATION(Rage 94 @ 27/02/2017, 21:50) *

salut je parle portugais si tu veux joue avec nous pas de probleme
eu falo protugues podes vire jogar con nos

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Version bas débit Nous sommes le : 28/03/2024 - 12:22